8 Eylül 2007 Cumartesi

The Infamous Dave Rhodes Letter

Dear Friend:

My name is Dave Rhodes. In September 1988 my car was repossessed and the bill collectors were hounding me like you wouldn't believe. I was laid off and my unemployment checks had run out. The only escape I had from the pressures of failure was my computer and my modem. I longed to turn my advocation into my vocation.

In January 1989 my family and I went on a ten day cruise to the tropics. I bought a brand new Lincoln Town Car with CASH in February 1989. I am currently building a new home on the west coast of Florida, with a private pool, boat slip, an a beautiful view of the bay from my breakfast room table and patio. I will never have to work again. Today I am RICH! I have earned over $400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand Dollars) to date and will become a millionaire within 4 or 5 months. Anyone can do the same. This money making program works perfectly every time, 100% of the time. I have NEVER failed to earn $50,000.00 or more whenever I wanted. Best of all, you never have to leave home except to go to your mailbox or post office.

In October 1988, I received a letter in the mail telling me how I could earn $50,000.00 or more whenever I wanted. I was naturally very skeptical and threw the letter on the desk next to my computer. It's funny though, when you are desparate, backed into a corner, your mind does crazy things. I spent a frustrating day looking through the want ads for a job with a future. The pickings were sparse at best. That night I tried to unwind by booting up my computer and calling several bulletin boards. I read several of the messages posted and then glanced at the letter laying next to the computer. All at once it became clear to me. I now had the key to my dreams.

I realized that with the power of the computer I could expand and enhance this money making formula into the most unbelievable cash flow generator that has ever been created. I substituted the computer bulletin boards in place of the post office and electronically did by computer what others were doing by mail. Now only a few letters are mailed manually. Most of the hard work is speedily downloaded to other bulletin boards throughout the world. If you believe that someday you deserve that lucky break that you have waited for all of your life, simply follow the easy instructions below. Your dreams WILL come true.

Sincerely yours,

Dave Rhodes


INSTRUCTIONS

Follow these instructions EXACTLY, and in 20 to 60 days you will have received well over $50,000.00 cash, all yours. This program has remained successful because of the HONESTY and integrety of the participants. Please continue its success by CAREFULLY ADHERING to the instructions.

Welcome to the world of Mail Order! This little business is somewhat different than most mail order houses. Your product is not solid and tangible, but rather a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. (The money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like yourself requesting that they be included in that list.)

This list can then be rented to a broker that can be found in your local yellow pages listings for additional income on a regular basis. The list will become more valuable as it grows in size.

This is a service. ** IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL **

If you have any doubts as to the legality of this service, please refer to Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341 of the Postal Lottery Laws.

[text deleted]

REMEMBER - THIS PROGRAM FAILS ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT HONEST - PLEASE!! PLEASE BE HONORABLE...IT DOES WORK! THANK YOU

!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!---!!!ATTENTION-ATTENTION!!!---!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@! @!@!


NOT FOLLOWING THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS, OR ALTERING THIS FILE IN ANY WAY OTHER THAN STATED ABOVE IS UNLAWFUL, AND UNFAIR TO THE TRUTHFUL PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TRY THIS!! DO NOT! I REPEAT DO NOT PUT YOUR NAME IN ANY SLOT OTHER THAN NUMBER 10 AND MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE MONEY IN!!!!!!!